MSGID: 111:7045/0@stn 2b9b707a
 Today, Thursday the 27-12-01, recieve The KOFO BBS (111:7045/0) following
fil(s).

 >Area  : G_MISCAD       : GamesNet: All large games > 10 MB
 G6FG3214.ZIP   564,184 GAMEWIZ32 1.41 - ShareWare
                        GameWiz allows you to cheat almost any
                        game. Breaking into any particular game
                        is sort of tricky it took us a few tries.
                        But once we got it we were able to add
                        lives shields power and just about any
                        value that is worth changing. For the
                        hardcore gamer looking to squeeze a
                        little extra out of your games you should
                        look into this utility.
 564,184     bytes in 1   file(s)

 Ialt 564,184 i 1 fil(er)

                   ftp://kofobbs.darkteck.org