MSGID: 111:7045/0@stn 2b9c5b94
 Today, Friday the 28-12-01, recieve The KOFO BBS (111:7045/0) following
fil(s).

 >Area  : G_ACTION       : GamesNet: Action, Jump'n Run
 G67DYF13.ZIP 103,474,1 DAY OF DEFEAT 1.3 - FreeWare
                        The Player selection is set up similar to
                        TFC s class system. Day of Defeat will
                        feature single player eventually and
                        multi-player support. Additional
                        Requirements: Full version of Half-Life.
 103,474,101 bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : G_DENK         : GamesNet: Mind Games
 G0BMN130.ZIP 2,861,378 A-MINDPACK 1.30 - ShareWare
                        A-MindPack is a shareware download that
                        might be a

 >Area  : G_MISCAD       : GamesNet: All large games > 10 MB
 G9CQST14.ZIP 1,358,542 QUEST CREATOR 1.4 - ShareWare
                        It seems like these days more and more
                        people are getting into playing video
                        games. With the introduction of
                        all-in-one systems like the PS2 and