On Fri, 15 Oct 1999, Denver wrote:

> I would like to thank you guys for helping me out..I finally got it to work..now the
>problem is, after I type /usr/bin/perl5 Makefile.PL and it get's to the part after
>creating the NewsClipper config files..I get this error message saying
>
> Looks good
> Warning: prerequisite LWP 5.15 not found at (eval 2) line 221.
> Warning: prerequisite Time::CTime 0 not found at (eval 2) line 221.
> Warning: prerequisite Time::ParseDate 0 not found at (eval 2) line 221.
> Warning: prerequisite URI 1 not found at (eval 2) line 221.
> Writing Makefile for NewsClipper
>
> What does this mean? How do I fix this?

It means that you need to install those perl modules-
LWP
Time::CTime
Time::ParseDate
URI
check out cpan to install them

--
"When the doors of perception are cleansed everything appears as it truly is -
infinite."   - William Blake

llornkcor rocknroll
SpiritShip MultiMedia Recording Studio
http://www.llornkcor.com

-
If you would like to unsubscribe from this mailing list send an email to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] with the body "unsubscribe newsclipperlist
YOUR_EMAIL_ADDRESS" (without the quotes) or use the form provided at
http://www.NewsClipper.com/TechSup.htm#MailingList.