---------------------------------
[41] Blanc signs!
---------------------------------
Posted Thursday, August 30, 2001 by bar-knee:
Until 1st June 2002, free transfer

Blanc "honour in me signing for Manchester United"

Fergie "Fourth time I've tried to get him. Tried in the past, even in the last year.
Delighted he has joined us. I was first interested in him at Auxerre, then Barcelona
then Milan followed him round Europe"

Kenyon: "Proud to sign him and hope to see him playing soon!"

---------------------------------
[40] G14 don't want golden goal
---------------------------------
Posted Thursday, August 30, 2001 by bar-knee:
Just one of the decisions requested by the G14 managers meeting - they don't want the
golden goal.

---------------------------------
[39] Becks on how he feels today
---------------------------------
Posted Thursday, August 30, 2001 by bar-knee:
"Not bad".

---------------------------------
[38] Good news on its way
---------------------------------
Posted Thursday, August 30, 2001 by bar-knee:
There will be a press conference today at 4:15pm in the Stretford Suite, South Stand,
Old Trafford.

---------------------------------
[37] Coruna trip details
---------------------------------
Posted Thursday, August 30, 2001 by bar-knee:
Deportivo La Coruna away "25th September"

Departing Manchester Monday 24th September travelling direct early morning flight

Returning straight after the game, including all transfers and
accommodation

Price £249 ( 2 star ) or £259 ( 3 star )

Contact Tony O' Neill on 0161 282 1966 or at www.mufctravel.co.uk for
details

---------------------------------
[36] Hofland - stories are wild
---------------------------------
Posted Thursday, August 30, 2001 by bar-knee:
Kevin Hofland:

"It is all going very fast and very well too. I am only 22 and not an experienced
player yet. It will be good for my development if I stay with PSV for another two
years. I am under contract in Eindhoven until 2006. I have only just signed that new
deal. I know about it all and I also read the papers, but they are all just wild
stories and I am not interested in them."

---------------------------------
[35] Deal appears to be
---------------------------------
Posted Thursday, August 30, 2001 by bar-knee:
Blanc will sign, when compensation is agreed with Milan (who obviously have us over a
barrell) a one year deal worth £2M

---------------------------------
[34] Blanc now discussing terms
Posted Thursday, August 30, 2001 by bar-knee:
As we speak (or type). Hopefully good news later.

[33] Blanc goes through the motions
Posted Thursday, August 30, 2001 by bar-knee:
Of the signing ritual - exactly as with Veron.

Blanc in Cheadle live on Sky with Ned "parker" Kelly for his medical.

Expect press conference this afternoon.