Dennis,  I'm in PA.  My wife is from this area.   I would like to get
back there this year for a visit but may not ($$).  I usually get
back there every two or three years for a visit.  I first rode Hondas
growing up in Hamilton (N.Is).  My sister lives in Tauranga and a
brother near Gisborne.  He's a shepherd with 8,000 sheep (a real
woolly headed bloke).  Why Christchurch?  Graham

On Mar 11, 2009, at 12:03 PM, Dennis wrote:

> Graham,
>
> Are you in New Zealand now or here in the U.S?   I'm in the U.S.
> but we're in the midst of a long-planned move to Christchurch,
> NZ.   In fact, I've got a CB700SC here (an 85) and another there
> (an 84) - that's how much I love them.   Great touring on the South
> Island these last two years when I was down there.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Dennis Gallagher
> - currently in Seattle
> - IMPORTANT: This email is intended for the use of the  individual
> addressee(s) named above and may contain information that is
> confidential, privileged or unsuitable  for overly sensitive
> persons with low self-esteem, no sense of humour or irrational
> religious beliefs. If you are not  the intended recipient, any
> dissemination, distribution or  copying of this email is not
> authorised (either explicitly or implicitly) and constitutes an
> irritating social faux pas. Unless the word absquatulation has been
> used in its correct context somewhere other than in this warning,
> it does not have any legal or grammatical use and may be ignored.
> No animals were harmed in the transmission of this email, although
> the yorkshire terrier next door is living on borrowed time, let me
> tell you. Those of you with an overwhelming fear of the unknown
> will be gratified to learn that there is no hidden message revealed
> by reading  this warning backwards, so just ignore that Alert
> Notice from Microsoft: However, by pouring a complete circle of
> salt around yourself and your computer you can ensure that no harm
> befalls you and your pets. If you have received this email in
> error, please add some nutmeg and  egg whites and place it in a
> warm oven for 40 minutes. Whisk briefly and let it stand for 2
> hours before icing.

>>> on.