Somebody want to tell him how to tune it  ? Does make a difference.

--- On Tue, 3/17/09, Don Simpson <[email protected]> wrote:
From: Don Simpson <[email protected]>
Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] Re: Gasoline, octane and oil
To: [email protected]
Date: Tuesday, March 17, 2009, 9:49 AM




#yiv1162594432 .hmmessage P
{
margin:0px;padding:0px;}
#yiv1162594432 {
font-size:10pt;font-family:Verdana;}

Can someone tell me how many decibels the stock horn on my 93' 750 is rated? 
I'm considering replacing it with one from JC Whitney rated at 110 db's for 
$21.  They also have one rated at 125 db's for $55. Would the 11 db's be 
sufficient? I'm assuming my system is 12v?  Thanks for any info.  Mid 70's 
today in WC IN, time to ride!!

DON SIMPSON    
93' 750 NIGHTHAWK
West Central IN




From: [email protected]
Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] Re: Gasoline, octane and oil
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 09:01:03 -0400
To: [email protected]


I'm learning, thanks,  Graham
On Mar 17, 2009, at 8:37 AM, Creative Residential Designs wrote:
Try telling that to my '69 GTO, Dick. It will NOT run on anything 
else...period. It doesn't care what you or I think about premium gas, it will 
ping and knock and carry on until I feed it the best gas there is. (Texaco or 
Shell premium ONLY).I just read a study on gas on the 'net as well. Interesting 
how abrasive low-end fuels are to an engine. I'll try and locate it again. 
Apparently it's one of those "you are what you eat" situations. 
HotrodMamma.----- Original Message -----From: Dick 
MacInnesTo: [email protected]: Monday, March 16, 2009 9:10 
PMSubject: [Nighthawk Lovers] Re: Gasoline, octane and oil
The only place to get the proper service Manuel is Helm. IncAnd premium 
gasoline is a waste of money, I don't care what anyone has told you. Dick








Hotmail® is up to 70% faster. Now good news travels really fast.  Find out more.


 





      
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to