I'm learning, thanks,  Graham

On Mar 17, 2009, at 8:37 AM, Creative Residential Designs wrote:

> Try telling that to my '69 GTO, Dick. It will NOT run on anything  
> else...period. It doesn't care what you or I think about premium  
> gas, it will ping and knock and carry on until I feed it the best  
> gas there is. (Texaco or Shell premium ONLY).
> I just read a study on gas on the 'net as well. Interesting how  
> abrasive low-end fuels are to an engine. I'll try and locate it  
> again. Apparently it's one of those "you are what you eat"  
> situations. HotrodMamma.
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: Dick MacInnes
> To: [email protected]
> Sent: Monday, March 16, 2009 9:10 PM
> Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] Re: Gasoline, octane and oil
>
> The only place to get the proper service Manuel is Helm. Inc
> And premium gasoline is a waste of money, I don't care what anyone  
> has told you.
>
> Dick
>
>
> >


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to