The bars I currently have on my 'hawk are 10" tall with 10" sweep
back. That, coupled with the CB crashbar and highway pegs, makes it a
lot more comfy to ride.
http://nighthawk_lovers.googlegroups.com/web/55.jpg?gda=irH5iTgAAABVefAEYqT23cNa1UzE5De6w-vv4b9he_HBHOLqaTXYRiXsvSfivU6VZzQVaifFY-IaNWB3A2L4HCtTMEZPaE7O
(pegs aren't on in this picture)

On Mon, Mar 23, 2009 at 12:55 PM, Creative Residential Designs
<[email protected]> wrote:
> My Harley has what's called mini-apes. They are 12" apes with 3" risers.
> They are very comfortable actually. I've also had people say that my
> Nighthawk looks uncomfortable in the position that it puts one in. They look
> surprised when I tell them how comfortable it really is. HotrodMamma.
> >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to