A man after my own heart... hold out for a 956 or at least a Turbo Carrera 
I haven't checked the price per pound of unobtainium lately. 

--- On Mon, 3/23/09, Dick MacInnes <[email protected]> wrote:
From: Dick MacInnes <[email protected]>
Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] Re: Mini-ape hangars...
To: [email protected]
Date: Monday, March 23, 2009, 10:40 PM



 
 

J. Scott,        
 
I don't know what you mean by " relatively cheap"?. I have a set of 
original Hondaline bars and another set of slightly better designed 
aftermarket bars with pegs. I'm going to file out the scratches and rechrome or 
powder coat the Hondaline bars while the aftermarkets are black and pretty 
good. 
I also have another set of unused Hondaline engine guards that are going on my 
'85 restoration project along with a Hondaline sissy bar and backrest. I didn't 
get these items for nothing so what does "relatively cheap" mean? I won't 
sell the unused bars for less than the price of an older Porsche (like a '80's 
911) but the others are "reasonable" to me.
 
Dick MacInnes







      
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to