I'm partial to the 365 Daytona Spyder myself. Ofcourse if I got one of those
I'd have to stock up on pastel t-shirts and white armani suits. Mebbe that's
why I'm prefer to the 80s nighthawks?

-Kyle
-I'm Crockett, you have to play Tubbs.


On Mon, Mar 23, 2009 at 11:04 PM, Dick MacInnes <[email protected]> wrote:

>  Kyle
>
> I think my statement was "tongue in cheek". I've lusted after a 911S for
> many years. I raced a 356 a long time ago but have never had the $$ to buy
> one of my own. Now that I have donated my airplane and have a dollar, maybe
> I could trade the NH bars for the name badge maybe! For a "dancing horse"
> badge for sure! (Drove one of those, a 2.9, once)
>
> Dick MacInnes
>
> >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to