Ours had a hand crank, but the way it was mounted in the boat you
couldn't swing the crank more than about 200degrees. That thing would
never start on less than 4or5 full cranks so the handle was useless.

Btw, still wearing my mesh jacket down here. Took the carbs off the
bike to check the floats and needles the other day though so not
riding right now :P

On Saturday, September 18, 2010, Stumpi <sandisc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Bite me Kyle :)  It's getting nippy up here, I've had to put the liner
> back in my jacket.
>
> I loved the little Atomic 4 in my dad's friend's 27 footer.  Wonderful
> sound and nothing was quite so fun as a kid as cranking it over by
> hand.  Course that was when it was running :)

-Kyle