Thanks Paul. You just described me to a T.

rodhall

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul <p...@hondanighthawks.net>
To: nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com
Sent: Mon, Sep 20, 2010 9:35 am
Subject: Re: [Nighthawk Lovers] Re: I DON'T GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is probably the single most well-defined explanation I've really read for
the imagery that so often accompanies the Harley crowd. Honestly, for a LONG
time I've considered the draw toward V-twin bikes with loud pipes and out-dated
styling to be much more about image than engineering excellence.

Oh well...to each his own. But I have to say the "intimidation factor" of the
skull and cross bones has lost its impact when the t-shirt is now worn by a
60-something, overweight, grey-haired guy who doesn't look like he could fight
his way out of a paper bag. :)

Paul