It has gotten cool enough on my ride home that I zip the vents shut on my
jacket, but there are still some inconveniently placed vents that make my
wet fog laden commute home a wee bit cool. Planning to pick up a heavier
cool-weather coat for myself for my birthday coming up... then I'll be set
for a year-round commute!

Speaking of aimless rides... Tim! We need to find time to do that!

Kurt