My first bike was a GS550L (1985) king & Queen seat.

It was an awesome bike for a 550.   The cool thing it had a 16" front
tire just like a sport bike.

Same specs as a GSE, but sat differently.  I used beat my friends
racing up the mt roads of PA.

They did not know about counter stearing..

It was a grreat bike when I went to college for my first BS degree in
the early 1990's

Now I have a 1993 750 Nighthawk.  I that I love.  Just needs some more
TLC and rear shocks.

Have great day.

Dan

On Jan 21, 3:27 pm, Allen <[email protected]> wrote:
> A GS500E would also be another good small bike. They were made from
> 1998-2004 so there are a ton of them.
>
> On Jan 21, 2:00 pm, Ned Fleming <[email protected]> wrote:> On Thu, 20 
> Jan 2011 15:17:13 -0800 (PST)
>
> > Jules <[email protected]> wrote:
> > > Hi, Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers,
>
> > > I am new to this group and joined per the suggestion of
> > > Mark, a current member. So, I'll be relocating to the Bay
> > > Area in a few weeks and I'm looking for a commuter bike to
> > > travel about 10 miles per day around the peninsula.
>
> > The NH 750 is a great bike, no doubt. I know; I have one.
>
> > However, you might want to sit on a Ninja 500. They're cheap,
> > fast, light, plentiful, and smaller than a NH 750 -- more like
> > the size of a NH 250 in size, but definitely up upgrade in
> > power and speed.
>
> > I have a 32-inch inseam (or so my trousers tell me), and I
> > would say I cannot quite flat-foot the NH 750 by a smidge, but
> > it's close enough.
>
> > --
>
> > Ned

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to