1 - My 96 750 tail lights do not light up - blinker only.

2 - My Right front running light is working again.  I also had a burnt
out low beam so I replaced the headlight.  As soon as I pulled out the
headlight a connection for one of my wires came apart - you guessed
it.  It was for my right front light that has been intermittent.  I
pushed it back together and after a 5 minutes ride it not only stayed
on but seems to be brighter.

3 - I got 2 HID Bright white replacement bulbs on eBay for $7
delivered.  This is the same company I purchased the existing one from
for $8 for one about 20,000 miles ago.  I don't think 20,000 miles is
a lot but at $7 for two bulbs I think I'll go with these versus the
$30 ones that I'm sure would last a lot longer.

Sean