I used a HJC ISMAX for almost two years. Decent helmet overall. I recently
got an Scorpion Exo-1000 which I really like. It has the sun visor
incorporated as well. Since my commute is west-east in the morning, and
east-west in the afternoon, I am always riding with the sun in front. I wear
normal sunglasses all the time, because I like to have the protection on my
eyes in case I want to open the shield. When the sun is in front, I use the
extra sun visor. No problems at all.

Javier.

On Fri, May 6, 2011 at 9:31 AM, Kurt Nolte <[email protected]> wrote:

> Well if you would hurry up and conform already, Kyle, that wouldn't be a
> problem!
>
> I like my SyMax II, with it's flipdown shades; been considering getting
> some polarized film to add to them for glare reduction purposes.
>
> Kurt
>
> On May 6, 2011 9:15 AM, "Kyle Munz" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> I love the idea of integrated sun protection, from the HJCs and before the
> Scorpions and all the way back to the Nelson that had them on the outside
> rather than internal. My problem is I haven't found a single one of those
> helmets that fit my weird shaped noggin :(
>
> -Kyle
>
>
>
> On Fri, May 6, 2011 at 8:09 AM, Dave <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> > I had picked up a new helmet t...
>
>  --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to