I like the modular (and open face in summer) because I don't have to take my glasses off to put it on and then try and fish them back on like I have to on a full face, Graham

On May 6, 2011, at 5:56 PM, surfswab wrote:

I bought a Hawk at the end of the last riding season that I really
like.

It's open face, not full or modular, but the flip-down outer shield
covers my face down past my chin, and it has a flip-down inner shade,
as well.

Paid about $80 for it if I remember correctly.  Google for a source.
Don't remember where I got it.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to nighthawk_lovers [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/ group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Nighthawk 
Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to