I would never buy a brand new any kind of vehicle. The depreciation kills you. Much better off buying a low mileage 1 or 2 year old vehicle. The same rules apply though, educate yourself on what the vehicle is worth, be prepared to walk away, and bring cash.
-Kyle On Jun 28, 2011 12:21 PM, "Kurt Nolte" <[email protected]> wrote: > As I said, I've been very seriously considering getting a new small commuter > 250 for the awesome gas mileage, then letting my 750 become a highway > roller. > > I know how to play the game with car dealers, but how about we talk about > playing the game with motorcycle dealers? > > Kurt > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. > To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. > For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en. > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
