Ordinarily I would worry about depreciation too, but I'm buying what most
would likely consider a 'starter bike' and from what I've seen those seem to
strongly hold value over time.

I'm also planning to basically run it until my commute exceeds its
abilities, or it finally dies on me irreparably. I will try to hunt a model
year back or two, and I'm trawling classified ads in the meantime.

MSRP seems to be around 3800, too.

Kurt

On Jun 28, 2011 11:40 AM, "Allen Thomas" <[email protected]> wrote:

** Same here however you can get a 1 or 2 year old bike from a dealer for
deep discounts over new.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T
------------------------------
*From: * Kyle Munz <[email protected]>
*Sender: * [email protected]
*Date: *Tue, 28 Jun 2011 12:38:42 -0500
*To: *<[email protected]>
*ReplyTo: * [email protected]
*Subject: *Re: [Nighthawk Lovers] Tricks of buying new?



I would never buy a brand new any kind of vehicle. The depreciation kills
you. Much better off buy...

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to