Wow, never heard of that sensor before.

Dennis

Christchurch

From: nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com
[mailto:nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Mack Swanson
Sent: Saturday, August 20, 2011 12:31 AM
To: nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [Nighthawk Lovers] Re: My '82 CB750SC

This talk of the kill switch reminds me of a few years ago some friends and
I went to England and rented motorcycles and went to the Isle of Man for the
TT races.  While waiting to drive on to the ferry to go to the island I
started my bike, put it in gear and it staled.  This happened about 3 times,
and then some one came up to me and pointed out the kick stand was still
down.  It wouldnt let me put it in gear with it down.  Riding older bikes I
didnt even know that had a sensor for that.  I do use the kill switch but
never seem to forget its off.

Mack

82 750 NH