Can this be real?  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjFeC7g6_40

Ron

  _____

From: nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com
[mailto:nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Allen Thomas
Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2012 7:12 PM
To: Nightwawk Lovers
Subject: Re: [Nighthawk Lovers] Sick and tired!

That's some nerve, I'd challenge them publicly in front of as many coworkers
as possible to road race their Hardly Abelsons against your 650. When they
scoff at the idea you can beat them up about how they are scared that
they'll loose to a bike with half the engine. If you end up loosing the
race, your expected to because you have half the engine. Pick a windy course
and you'll win those guys can't ride unless it's straight anyway.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

  _____