Good help guys!
I got the pic too.  Thanks Paul.
That's the bolt I have been reefing on.  I used hammer tap with vise
grips too and really chewed the bolt up.  It is still accessible.  I
assume counter-clockwise (left-loose).  I am on my back looking up.
I've moved the entire bike reefing so hard (thought it might collapse
on me so asked my son to hold it).  I am not sure I am strong enough.
Perhaps I should take it in to my car mechanic and see if he wont just
losen the bolt for me.  I just went on a 30 mile ride today.  Purred
like a kitten.  Do I need to change the oil?  LOL.

Great help!  Thanks guys.
Adam