From: nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com
[mailto:nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Javier Garcia
Sent: Friday, May 18, 2012 9:00 AM
To: nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [Nighthawk Lovers] Re: 85 Nighthawk 650

I have said it before and I will say it again, get a sealed Yuasa battery.
Javier.

On Fri, May 18, 2012 at 7:24 AM, Pastor Ron <pastor...@cox.net> wrote:

Yeti, I recently got batteries for our cell phones.  It was just a small
store front.  I never thought about getting a motorcycle battery there.  X2
series sounds good.  I did not look at it yet, but I am thinking my ST1300
will require more CCA than a NH.

Ron

  _____