Does anybody know where to get the gas tank filter (the long necked
filter that attaches to the petcock)? My petcock is fine, o-ring,
screen etc. but I don't have a filter and I can't find one that is
specific to any type of nighthawk, petcock rebuild kits don't come
with them. Anybody else run into this? I've tried to get 30 years of
rust out of this tank and want to make sure I don't get crap in the
carbs after cleaning them. I'll probably end up doing the ugly
lawnmower filter between the gas line for now too.