Bikes are meant to rev higher, my 750 liked around 4K, my VFR likes 5-6K. Don't
worry about it and enjoy the ride.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
From: Jurisgnostic <jurisgnos...@gmail.com>
Sender: nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 07:10:07
To: <nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] RPM'S

I frequently wonder what gear (or rpm) I should cruise at.  meaning, if i'm
going to be at a steady speed, where do i keep the rpms?  Being new and
mostly used to cars, when i go by sound I tend to want to keep it at 4000
or lower.  Higher rpms sound "stressful" to me, or like i'm winding it too
hard.  Yet the red line is still far away?

thoughts?