CB doesn't have to be a 4 can bike; there are plenty of CB twins
historically to prove that.

The F is probably the "naked" counterpart to the CBR500 in the lineup. It
has a market, be assured. For a commuter you'd probably want the X instead
of the F or CBR. It seems "adventure" is the new word for "standard" as a
bike class.

Kurt