Good point, plus the 700 only makes 47 HP and red lines at 6500 rpm, so if the
500 makes 43 HP it might be a more entertaining ride. Plus it's 2K cheaper.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
From: Kurt Nolte <vturbine.po...@gmail.com>
Sender: nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2012 16:13:15
To: <nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [Nighthawk Lovers] Re: Honda's new 500cc line

Actually, if the X gets decent ratings, I would spring for it over the
700X. It has a bigger fuel tank (4.5 vs the 700's 3.7), has a slightly
shorter wheelbase, weighs 40 pounds less, and actually has slightly
shallower rake. Should be the more maneuverable of the two, which for a
city commuter makes perfect sense.

-Kurt