If it is as Kurt describes, I think I have one here somewhere,  Graham

On Feb 18, 2013, at 1:51 PM, Kurt Nolte wrote:

> By "rear axle plate" do you mean the adjuster?Slides into the swingarm and 
> moves the axle to set chain slack?Those are only $32 online new, I'd just get 
> a new one.
> 
>  Kurt
> 
> On Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 1:44 PM, Pastor Ron <[email protected]> wrote:
> Does anyone have a parts bike or know where I can get a right rear axle plate 
> for a 96 Nighthawk?  I found only one of Ebay and it comes with a whole 
> assembly?
> 
> Ron
> 
>  
> 
> 
> -- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
> email to [email protected].
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en-US.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
>  
>  
> 
> 
> -- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
> email to [email protected].
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en-US.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
>  
>  

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en-US.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.


Reply via email to