Adjuster plate.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
From: "Pastor Ron" <[email protected]>
Sender: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 14:09:43 
To: <[email protected]>
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: [Nighthawk Lovers] Rear Axle Plate

I am not sure. It is the piece I highlighted in red.  I is a 1 x 3 x1/4
plate with a hole in it.  What would you call it?

Ron

 

 

 

 

From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Kurt Nolte
Sent: Monday, February 18, 2013 12:51 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [Nighthawk Lovers] Rear Axle Plate

 

By "rear axle plate" do you mean the adjuster?Slides into the swingarm and
moves the axle to set chain slack?Those are only $32 online new, I'd just
get a new one.

 

 Kurt

On Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 1:44 PM, Pastor Ron <[email protected]> wrote:

Does anyone have a parts bike or know where I can get a right rear axle
plate for a 96 Nighthawk?  I found only one of Ebay and it comes with a
whole assembly?

Ron

 

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to [email protected]
<mailto:nighthawk_lovers%[email protected]> .
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en-US.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

 

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en-US.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en-US.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.



-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en-US.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.


Reply via email to