I know the part. I lost that piece out of one of my Nighthawks and bought the adjuster and plate on eBay. I used the part you are looking for so what I have left is the adjuster that the axle goes through, Graham
On Feb 18, 2013, at 3:09 PM, Pastor Ron wrote: > I am not sure. It is the piece I highlighted in red. I is a 1 x 3 x1/4 plate > with a hole in it. What would you call it? > Ron > > > > > From: [email protected] > [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Kurt Nolte > Sent: Monday, February 18, 2013 12:51 PM > To: [email protected] > Subject: Re: [Nighthawk Lovers] Rear Axle Plate > > By "rear axle plate" do you mean the adjuster?Slides into the swingarm and > moves the axle to set chain slack?Those are only $32 online new, I'd just get > a new one. > > Kurt > > On Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 1:44 PM, Pastor Ron <[email protected]> wrote: > Does anyone have a parts bike or know where I can get a right rear axle plate > for a 96 Nighthawk? I found only one of Ebay and it comes with a whole > assembly? > Ron > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an > email to [email protected]. > To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. > Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en-US. > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out. > > > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an > email to [email protected]. > To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. > Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en-US. > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out. > > > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an > email to [email protected]. > To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. > Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en-US. > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out. > > > <maAE0rnQLMbwpzKp2OQjDww.jpg> -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en-US. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
