that only comes from riding. I've seen guys with years of owning a bike be
afraid to lean it because they never rode much. What happens when they get in a
bad spot is they panic and crash. There are 2 unbreakable rules to street bikes.
#1 always stay on the road and in your lane.
#2 ride the bike until you either get out of the situation or crash.

I say this because offroading is almost certainly a crash. If you come into a
corner too fast it is better to lean the bike into a low side if need be than
to hit the brakes and go off road potentially high siding. Also the longer you
can stay on the brakes before impact the less momentum you will have and you
lessen your chance os serious injury. Statistically speaking a biker who takes
the safety course and doesn't drink and ride is relatively safe, especially
after their 3rd year. Ride allot, take you time with learning. Don't trust cars
to see you or do what is right.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T