It's been a month since I had the Nighthawk out so I figured I'd take her to
work. It was a little chilly this morning so I figured it would be tough being
her going. After about 30 seconds of cranking the starter speed turning it over
I figured the battery was low.  I was able to bump start it by coasting down my
driveway. When I got to work and shut her down I tried to start her back up and
the starter is just making a single click noise and not turning the engine at
all. Sounds like the starter has died right? Can they be rebuilt or do I have
to replace it?