Last time I rode the CB700s I ran the tank down, did switch to reserve.  Today
I figure I'll go for a ride on her, and she started then after a warm up she
didn't feel right and then throttle hang.  Couldn't even get it to the gas
station so got a can of gas.  Dumped some seafoam and filled her up.  Better
but not 100% I thought and went for a ride to see if it would clear out.  After
80 miles she died at a traffic light, hit the starter button once and could
tell by the sound she was over filling with fuel and locking on compression.
Had to call the wife to bring jumper cables lol I knew it wouldn't pull threw
the compression stroke without help.  She started up and got her home, now I
have to clean the carbs.  But man I should of known better.

Sent from my iPhone