If you want it to warm up faster richen the fuel screws on the under side
of th carbs. The middle ones are a PITA. I would also try a couple of tanks
worth of seafoam/startron first like everyone else said. I've never had a
550 so I don't know what the typical behavior is or how cold it was when
you rode it. But the 650s and the 750s run lean stock and require full
choke to start once you get down to about 50F. Depending on compression
some require ether to start at 30F. I typically just set the new CV carbs
to 3 turns out, and the old style CV carbs to 1 1/2 - 2 turns out.

Allen Thomas

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to