> Why stop at two drive shafts? You could run two rear wheels side by side
> like the Dodge Tomahawk.

Come on now, I have enough feature creep from my own stupid ideas, I
don't need you guys adding more.

> Run the driveshaft up to the steering head then down to the front wheel

Why not just add wings and turn it to a hoverbike?

Stop that. Focus is already an issue with me.

And I've already looked into that. FWD on a bike is somewhat dangerous
I've heard, because unlike with a car, if you lose traction the tire
tries to flop over. A friend of mine built a FWD electric bike and
it's moderately terrifying to ride.

Two driveshafts, same tire. As much stock as possible. Doable?