You have to look into which one is closest, but one of the shell gasolines,
either 91 or 93 is ethanol free. You can fill your garage/lawnmower red can
with that and use it for a while to see if it helps. Once the idle jets are
clogged you have to remove and push them open with solven and a thin wire.
I use guitar strings.

Great bikes but can't let them sit with too much fuel in the bowls. I also
add stabilizer to my fuel to prevent these issues. My issue is flooding.
One carb sticks open and I have to open the bowl drains, then tap the side
of the carb body with a rubber mallet. Maybe once every two months. I can
tell immediately if it's running bad because the fuel washed the oil out of
that cylinder.

Best to park with your fuel switched off if you don't trust your petcock
seals.