Hey everyone! I'm relocating in March from upstate NY to Arizona in order
to attend The Motorcycle Mechanical Institute in Phoenix for the Honda and
Harley Davidson courses. I have a 1984 Honda Nighthawk 650sc for sale. It
runs like a top but I have it taken apart. I have been riding it up until
last summer then decided I wanted to start a project. Long story short, I
only got a bit into it and I now don't have time for it. I have the title
and I am selling it for 600 if you want to put it back together yourself.
If you want me to do it I would have to charge an extra 200. So for a great
bike that I only bought 2 years ago for 1300, 600 is a hell of a deal! I
printed out the Clymer manual so I will include that and I have a
windshield to go with it and an extra Corbin seat I will include. The
owners manual is still with it as well. I took it to Connecticut on the
highway from upstate NY last year and it easily did 100 mph. What a rush! I
really don't want to have to sell it but I just have waaaay too much stuff
already and I want to downsize so I don't have to bring a lot with me. My
number is 585-298-1343. Please let me know if you are interested 🙂