> In order to turn it into a fruitful discussion: What feature should we
> **remove** from Nim?

`method` at least, once `vtref` and the like have landed.

> Nim is a simplistic systems programming language with an AST based macro
> system on top of that.

Why simplistic? IMO it's fairly rich, but not overly so, like C++.

Anyways, I see Nim as a wide spectrum language, suitable for a large number of
tasks, especially ones where achieving "close-to-the-metal" performance is
important. That appeals to me.

I'm sad to hear that the JS backend is what's getting money, but I do JS
development too so I commiserate, which means I feel miserable about writing JS
too.