> "let's have a simple core but metaprogramming"

I like that, a lot!

I don't care about Ada either

What I would like is a language that is expressive and as simple as possible -
I hope that the C / C++ "backend" will stay - and Nim is that, to me.

I don't need any more selling points, to be honest.

What I _would_ like, though, is that "people" would blog about Nim, do videos
about it and perhaps even tutorials - I think that's much, much better than
claiming to be a better other language.

(( I will blog about Nim, eventually, but right now I am not much of a Nim
programmer, to be honest. ))

Developers are not stupid - we know a good thing when we see it.