Dude, you are over-complicating things!

In the last 9 months, what happened?

Well, I got interested in Nim, that happened, and I guess a lot of other people
did try Nim out as well, seeing that C and C-like languages (Odin, Jai, .. ) is
seeing a revival. Perhaps because of C++ fatigue? Back to basics?

What I dig about Nim is that it isn't a LLVM front-end, but - and that is
genius - produces C / C++ / Javascript. And that, finally! I can get to go
completely mental with meta/generic programming.

So, you are bitching about no progress being made in 9 months? What have you
contributed? How much progress should there have been? Should a project
progress at a constant pace? I don't think so. Too often, especially in the
Open Source community, we are all too eager to deem a project dead if there
hasn't been any (visible) progress for a month..