ok, since I wrote this, I think the example with the codec developer is just a
bad example. Just because there is a codec in the standard library, doesn't
main you can't develop a better one in that language. But I don't change my
opinion. I think the Nim language is powerfull enough, that it doesn't need any
new language feature, but allows to implement all your dreams that you want to
have. And sorry to tell you this, the Nim community is an idealistic underpaid
small group of talented people. When you implement this idea in Nim, we will
all support you in getting your things done. But we will not do it for you
(unless you pay for the work you want to profit from).