This is very much a question that has been going around my mind for a while.
I've seen many people wince when hearing about this feature and with v1.0
closer than ever before, it may be time to have an official vote to decide
whether Nim should remain style insensitive or whether it should become case
sensitive.

So what does everyone think. In particular those that are using Nim every day,
is this a waste of time or is it something that will seriously help Nim's
adoption?

Please speak your mind in this thread. **And preferable state either "I want a
vote" or "I do not want a vote" somewhere in your reply.**