> we believe that for typical use they will be almost as easy to use as GC'ed
> references but without GC's downfalls in taking a huge development effort to
> reduce memory access wait time latency while supporting multi-threading/Some/
> believe that. Others like myself need to see this in practice.|
---|---

For the time being, Nim v1 will have a GC. We should improve what we have now
instead of jumping ship to this brand new runtime which is a massive risk.
Anyway, I share @jyelon thoughts and don't want them to feel like everyone in
the Nim community has moved on to this new runtime idea, because that isn't the
case.