This is the biggest problem IMO with lesser known languages. There is far to
little documentation that is understandable for those who are not already
advanced programmers. This I believe is also the reason why popular languages
continue to be popular and less popular languages stays niche. There is also
VERY little focus on marketing and spreading the word on forums, youtube and
other arenas. So the languages continue to live in obscurity simply because
most programmers have never heard of it. Also with little easy to understand
tutorials and documentation the threshold to invest time and energy on it is
even greater. With that being said I really like all the nim tutorials and this
forum is very helpful. Im looking forward to the moment some good GUI tutorials
will be released :)