The first Eee I've ever actually seen in person had Ubuntu Eee installed,
which I quite liked (partially since Ubuntu is my favorite distro). Since
you've used both Ubuntu Eee and the default Xandros build, would you say
that there is a significant speed difference between the two? Also, how well
does suspend work? If I were to get one, I think it would be likely that I
would use suspend a lot.

Douglass Clem
crashsystems.net
Public Key: http://crashsystems.net/pubkey.asc