On Thu, May 13, 2010 at 1:52 PM, Bill Woody <woody39...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Aggressive marketing campaign? I was thinking flyers at a few college
> computer labs.
>
> What would be great would be if we could start back up NLUG university
again.
Not that I am volunteering, but a Ruby or even Android development class
could be a great way to bring in people. The Perl class was fun while it was
around.

If your going to market, there is value in considering who your target
audience is.
Do we want to grow the geek base or are we trying to get more business
awareness

Yes. Word of mouth is very contagious. I got mono that way.

What's the emoticon for awkward?

> Being privvy to the experiences of others was instrumental in my Linux
> education. I see the value. Getting new members will expand those
> experiences for us draw upon.
>
> Bill

Andrew McElroy