Meetings start around 6:00 and are usually about an hour and a half
(then a lot of members go to the pizza joint down the street for B&P.)

Meetings are pretty informal with some introductions, a presentation,
and chit chat about whatever topics people are interested in or need
help with.

Chris

Sent from my iPhone