On 06/09/2010 04:13 PM, andrew mcelroy wrote:

> I wouldn't mind collaborating with someone on a bash 101 or
> linux 101 workshop/interactive presentation.

Depending on what you have in mind for "Linux 101" I might be able to help. My first interpretation of "getting started with Linux" was to answer the question "How do I check out this Linux software I've been hearing/reading about?"

My thought was to describe how to find Linux (online sources, describe different distros), try it out (live CD's, dual-booting, etc.), and how to get help (e-mail lists & etiquette, asking good questions, etc.)

How about how to top post in a conversation string?

I don't know how to do that... I'm exclusively an "in-liner."  LOL

> *ducks*

Are you referring to "Mandrake"?  ;-)

JMJ