Service entrance
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1dfUvK4YWSAc-UU1zfcoBB6-VmSJ9KW-VrQ

Cable service box -- lower right
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1821n6pjMtCXEkOm6mcl9jL6MdWVGMVrMug

Internet service box - upper right
https://drive.google.com/open?id=14-KLGy0qtCJ7ciHQPX_IgD6oKm7yisLgvw

Internet service box detail pix
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1DpfBkPfzTaCgRwMFSITyPpF6FUaVQu82bw
  Only 1 and 6 flash.  Don't remember which is incoming WAN and which
is to my router.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1an4RGV_If3MizXWvhbWaU_eLRl994DbWkA
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1uuNdZGm0tLIwv3IuqiTesppCM8xiwIG83A
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1f0XQPtv92B_bgY2-GuV8Ln2anaPXMC4slA/view?usp=sharing
and link showing wasp nest covered with wasp...