And, in addition to what Curt was saying, you can do far more complicated
settings for lining up the monitors.  For example:

section: links
    yosemite:
        right = Neptunium
        down = thorium(0,50)
    Neptunium:
        down = thorium(50,100)
        left = yosemite
        right(75,100) = uranium(0,25)
    thorium:
        up(0,50) = yosemite
        up(50,100) = Neptunium
        right(0,66) = uranium(35,100)
    uranium:
        left(0,20) = Neptunium(75,100)
        left(35,100) = thorium(0,66)
end

All of those numbers are percentages.  Thorium has a dual-monitor, Yosemite
is above the left monitor, Neptunium is above the right, and Uranium
occupies a space to the right of all of them, the top third matching with
the lower quarter of Neptunium, and the rest of the screen matching with
the top third of Thorium.

--
Tilghman